Intern with an award winning ad agency
BG Digital Group offers non-paid internships each semester of the school calendar year and during the summer. Learn how to develop and execute advertising campaigns, build your marketing writing skills by learning how to write ad copy, scripts, blogs, and website content that generates killer SEO.
BG Digital Group offers non-paid internships to currently enrolled college students each semester of the school calendar year and during the summer. Learn how to:
- Develop and execute advertising campaigns
- Build your marketing writing skills by writing ad copy, scripts, blogs, and website content generating killer SEO results
- Put your social media knowledge to the test by generating word-of-mouth marketing with an agency that manages award-winning social media campaigns
- Learn how to manage ROI and analytics of advertising and social media campaigns and the financial analytics that make an agency run
- Gain first hand, real world experience that sets you apart from your peers when landing that first job after college
Ideal candidates are energetic, committed, out-going, have a strong work ethic and desire to learn. Students with a general interest in advertising, communications, and marketing are encouraged to apply. Prior experience is not necessary, but the desire to learn and participate is a must. A minimum of 10 hours per week commitment is required.
We are reviewing resumes and will be making decisions by March 2020 for summer interns. Interns will have the ability to work in one of these areas:
- Agency account services
- Digital and social media management/strategy and advertising
- Graphic and web design
If you love being part of a fun agency culture, send us your resume email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Class of 2019 Summer Interns
Class of 2018 Summer Intern
Summer means interns at BG Digital Group and we are so excited to welcome Carlee Boyd to our team! Carlee was born and raised in Carteret County. She is currently attending UNC Wilmington and is majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing. In her spare time, she enjoys going to the beach, fishing, and spending time with her friends, family, and playful dog, Abner.
After graduating in the spring of 2019, Carlee plans to stay in eastern North Carolina and pursue a career in the marketing field. This summer, Carlee will be getting Inbound Certified, strengthening her SEO chops, drafting copy for email campaigns, press releases and scripts while even designing social media posts for some of our clients. We plan on giving her an overall feel for all that agency life has to offer while helping build her resume! Welcome Carlee if you happen to see her out and out in downtown Morehead City.
Class of 2017 Summer Interns
University of Alabama
Marketing Planning and Analysis Intern
Social Media Intern
East Carolina University
Client Services and Social Media Intern
Western Carolina University
Social Media Intern